Master Power Query & Power BI for Advanced Data Analysis and Elevate Your Career to New Heights!
Develop your skills and propel your career in data analysis and strategic decision-making with our advanced training on Power Query & Power BI. Master the art of transforming, merging, and visualizing complex data, and discover how these powerful tools can revolutionize the way you approach data analysis.
About the Power Query & Power BI Program
The details of the Power Query & Power BI training
Importation and Data Transformation: Power Query
• Introduction to Data Import, Transformation, and Merging: Introduction to methods of importing and merging data from different sources.
• Basic Data Transformations: Understanding and applying basic data transformations such as filtering, sorting, and removing rows.
• Table Merging: Learning to merge tables to obtain more comprehensive datasets.
• Data Consolidation at a Higher Level: Combining datasets at higher levels for more complex analyses.
• File Consolidation: Merging multiple data files into a cohesive dataset.
• Adding Date Columns: Generating date columns for easier temporal analysis.
• Fill Options: Using different fill options to populate missing or empty data.
• Column Pivot Options: Understanding and applying pivot operations to organize data conveniently.
• Data Transposition Options: Transforming data layout to make it more accessible and actionable.
• Data Refresh Options: Configuring data refresh options to keep the data up to date.
• Conditional Functions: Applying functions based on specific conditions in the data.
• Creating Custom Functions: Developing custom functions to meet specific analysis needs.
• Combining Multiple Sheets: Combining data from multiple worksheets for integrated analysis.
• Percentage of a Column: Calculating percentages based on values in a given column.
• ABC Classification – Pareto: Applying the ABC – Pareto classification method to identify the most important elements in a dataset.
• Introduction to the M query language for a deep understanding of advanced Power Query features.
• Overview of Power BI: Introduction to the basic features of Power BI and its user interface.
• Power BI Desktop: Familiarization with the desktop tool for report and visualization creation.
• Power BI Online (Service): Exploring the features and advantages of the Power BI online service.
• Connecting to Data: Connecting to different data sources and understanding available connection methods.
• Data Cleaning and Transformation: Using cleaning and transformation features to prepare data for analysis.
• Handling Irregularly Formatted Data: Managing and formatting data that does not follow a standard formatting scheme.
• Creating a Simple Report: Building simple visualizations to present data clearly and concisely.
• Combined Charts: Using combined charts to compare multiple datasets simultaneously.
• Using Segments: Segmenting data for in-depth analysis at different levels.
• Using Maps: Creating interactive maps to visualize geographic data.
• Tables and Matrices: Using tables and matrices to present tabular data in an organized manner.
• Scatter Plots: Using scatter plots to identify trends and patterns in data.
• Advanced Charts: Exploring advanced visualization features to present information in a more complex and detailed manner.
• Publishing Reports from Power BI Desktop to Power BI Service: Sharing reports created in Power BI Desktop with other users via the Power BI service.
• Printing and Exporting Dashboards: Printing and exporting visualizations for offline use or external presentations.
• Publishing and Data Refresh: Configuring and managing automatic data refresh to keep reports up-to-date with the latest information.
• Types of Calculations: Understanding the different types of calculations possible with DAX.
• DAX Functions: Using DAX functions for advanced calculations and in-depth analysis.
• Table Relationships and DAX: Establishing relationships between tables for cross-analysis and using DAX accordingly. • DAX Tables and Filtering: Applying filters using DAX tables to achieve precise and targeted results.